– Do you want to dress your home for success?
Here are a few simple yet important steps you can take in preparing your home for sale in Santa Cruz. Hi, I’m Shemeika Fox, your Santa Cruz real estate expert and if you follow the following simple steps, your home will be dressed for success.
- Improve your landscaping. Curb appeal is crucial to a good first impression.
- Make the front door inviting. A fresh coat of paint, especially in a color that contrasts with the home, will make the front door stand out.
- Remove clutter and depersonalize. Buyers want to envision their belongings in your home. If your stuff still occupies the space, a buyer has a hard time imagining living there.
- Organize closets and drawers. Messy closets give the appearance that your home doesn’t have enough storage.
- Make every surface shine. From ceiling fans to floors and everything in between.
- Paint your home a neutral color. Just because you like lime green, doesn’t mean a buyer will.
- Eliminate bad odors. If a buyer gets a bad whiff, woo, that will be the only thing they remember about your lovely home. If you are considering selling your home in Santa Cruz and are ready to dress your home for success, call me for a free list of vendors. I’m Shemeika Fox, and I’m here to help.